I've been tagged for the "Unspectacular Things" meme. I've enjoyed reading what other people are copping to on their blogs, so now it's my turn, thanks to a tag from Cheryl at Twinfatuation.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I have a whole routine for closing the car door. I must have my keys in my hand, no matter what else I'm carrying. A few years ago someone in the neighborhood had a remote lock on the same wavelength and it drove me crazy when my car would "lock itself," so I have to make sure I have my keys with me.
- I can pick up a dime off the linoleum with my bare toes. Go try it. It isn't easy.
- I have to drink my coffee out of the same mug every day. My husband makes the coffee in the morning and he washes out my mug if necessary, so it's ready for me.
- I only give out full-size candy bars at Halloween. Teeny-tiny candy bars are just wrong.
- I go into panic mode once I put ice cream into the shopping cart. I rush to get through the checkout and bolt out of the car to get it into the freezer. Ice cream doesn't melt on my watch, but grocery shopping can get pretty stressful.
- Every night my husband plumps his down pillow up and then goes in to brush his teeth. I just can't resist, when I see that nice, plump pillow. . .I have to give it a punch. Just. Can't. Resist.
Not that my readers are quirky or anything.