Playing around with a new project. Don't look too closely - this sample block has some problems.
Doesn't help that I laid out the whole thing and then did this as I started to sew it together:
Middle section sewed backwards. I got distracted. Ugh. Ripping out on the first block may not be a good omen. Then again, maybe I have made my mistakes and have it all figured out now. It sure took some fiddling to figure out which direction I want to press everything.
Continuing backwards in time, this is the number of pieces in each block:
This should keep me busy. I don't think I'll get it done this Christmas, but it will be fun to work on. I need 6 of these blocks and 6 tree blocks and then a busy border.
I'm already worried about Christmas since this is one of those years where Thanksgiving happens late so we have a shorter season. So much we always try to fit in! Lots of concerts and parties and performances coming up soon.