I've got to say, I'm thrilled with all the new research coming out with strategies to prevent dementia.
- According to a study from the University of Reading, drinking champagne several times a week may counteract the memory loss associated with aging.
- If that isn't fun enough, another study has shown that singing show tunes improves the brain power of dementia patients.
- Not to be outdone, researchers at Harvard have found that chocolate protects against Alzheimers.
Of course I know I'm going to live a long time because
- According to this study, cat owners have lower heart attack risk.
- Some researchers have actually studied the average age of death of various artists and scientists, and harpists do pretty well compared to other musicians.
- Another study from Harvard tells us that spicy foods help people live longer.
Research is wonderful. I'm looking forward to aging - it sounds like fun!